Choose the correct phrases and form the sentences with present simple or present continuous (progressive).
1) Shhhhh! Be quiet! John (sleep) __________.
2) I'm sorry I can't hear what you (say) ________ because everybody (talk) __________ so loudly.
3) This delicious chocolate (be) ______ made by a small chocolatier in Zurich, Switzerland.
4) I (not / swim) __________ in this lake! It (be) _________ far too cold.
5) This cake (taste) _______ wonderful.
6) The bus to New York (leave) __________ at 6.30.