Choose the correct ending and practise with linkers so and because.
Match the parts of these sentences. Write the numbers:
1. Kate went to the hairdresser’s
2. We were bored,
3. I washed my clothes
1) so he was put in prison.
2) because she was cold.
3) so I made a sandwich.
4) because it was my birthday.
5) because I went to bed late last night.
6) because it was a mess.
7) because they were dirty.
8) so the food was burnt.
9) so we went for a walk.
10) so the boss was angry.
11) because her hair was too long.
12) because my old one was broken.