Listen to the text about Albert Einstein.
Match the parts. Write the number of the second part (1, 2, 3...):
The first part:
1. Albert Einstein is one of the
2. In 1921, he won the
3. He lived there, dedicated to the study of physics,
The second part:
1) most gifted scientists of all time.
2) the way scientists looked at space and time.
3) in Ulm, Wurttemberg, Germany.
4) continued to live in Switzerland after finishing his studies.
5) doing scientific research and experiments.
6) important force in the world of physics.
7) Nobel Prize in Physics.
8) central to the development of atomic energy.
9) the outcome of his research would be an atom bomb.
10) have become a watchmaker."
11) a professor at Princeton University.
12) until his death in 1955.