Listen to the dialogue "Teens and computers".
Jeanna answers questions about kids and technology today.
Match the parts. Write the number of the second part (1, 2, 3...):
The first part:
1. And I just moved from my hometown to Sacremento so it's a good
2. I've had it for
3. Yeah, so do you talk to your friends
The second part:
1) through AOL instant messenger.
2) way to keep in touch with old friends.
3) at school or on your own?
4) and some at school, like keyboarding and such.
5) every night by e-mail?
6) do you want a new one?
7) and it's a little bit slow now.
8) had your computer?
9) about 3 or 4 years.
10) by e-mail more than phone?
11) e-mail or cellular phone.
12) and a lot of people have cellular phones.